28 June 2011

The Sunday I Took Back

I did it in both ways. First I time travelled. Literally. I left Brisbane at 330pm on a sunday and arrived in LA just before 330 pm on the same day. It was like I made time stop and move back a bit. The day was so epically long. Then I went to Taking Back Sunday. John is back. Thats what matters most for them. What mattered most for me was I took the day back. I saw Adam and John and they played music that made my soul rather happy. And I flew to LA and I saw a best friend and my sister. No one could ask for much more in a day. Ever. I have like 7 seconds on the ridiculous expensive internet that exists in my hotel, but I really miss my blog and hate that part of travelling. So I just had to make one quick not. The Sunday I took back was perfect. So perfect. I like time travel. xo

ps many many many posts from my North American Tour will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment