15 June 2011

If Love's A Word That You Say

Then say it, I will listen.

Sometimes I feel so alone. Its like the world is moving incredibly fast past me and I cant even find the time to paint my nails. Everything is changing all the time. If you are stagnant you are falling behind. In the chaos of the world its so easy for me to feel lost or drifting or that I am falling behind. But in those moments someone always seems to reach their hand into the dark abyss searching for my lost self. And as I grab onto it and come out gasping for air I remember that I am not alone. Not ever.

Sometimes I wonder if I say I love you too much. But sometimes I just love people. And its not always passionate love, its just love. Love love is not something I just say, it is more like one of those things that I fight  until I can no longer surpress it. But love for the people that are shaping me and making me laugh and saving me from myself, well that just seems natural.

Lately I feel a lot of that. Maybe its because hard days come more often then they should and somehow there is always someone there. Or maybe its because I just knew a lot of really epically fantastic people. Both are very valid options. I will just decide its a combination of both.

And yet I will close with the notion that part of me still feels like I am fighting down that urge to say that other love kind to someone that is just waiting to almost unknowingly not listen and break my heart. But if its a word you say, know that I really am listening.

1 comment: