18 June 2011

I'm The Hero Of This Story

Sometimes I find myself stopping, gazing into space watching others lives pass me by. I get intrigued by what I see and I spend moments recreating what could be occurring. I create  imaginative stories to surround the moments. And then I realize that instead of being the hero of my own story I find contentment in just being a spectator in my own life. It doesnt have to be that way though. No one should take a backseat in their own story. No one wants to be the sidekick in their own dream. So I am trying to be the hero of my own story. The one that fights for something more, and sometimes fails. But the one that always gives it a shot. I dont want to be the sidekick in my story, I want to be the one that everyone looks up at in awe because I am brave and fighting for myself. I want my story to epic and rad. So perhaps its time to work on that. Welcome to my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment