05 June 2011

Gummy Bears and a Blocked Airway

Karma is a bit cruel sometimes. Especially when you dont even know what you did wrong. Well perhaps I was arguing a bit, but nothing serious or heated. So when I was eating a gummy bear and then couldnt break I wasnt actually really that happy. I mean the whole not breathing thing and wondering if you are going to die in that instant isnt that great. But it was a learning experience. I learned that its not a good idea to eat gummy bears while arguing, save them as a victory snack while you destroy someone in an argument, they will taste extra good then. I also learned that my friend does not really know how to do the heimlich so if I actually had a fully blocked airway for any longer than I did I may have been screwed. Lastly I learned that bad things really are funny right after they happen. Either that or you have to cry about them. So laughing is the best option for sure. Thank you karma for dominating me and taking away my oxygen I owe you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment