10 June 2011

Jesse Vs John Vs Adam

These three men have contributed greatly to my life.  And in barely over 2 weeks I will see the last of them, and well, one again. It is not often you find that feuds are beneficial  but I actually appreciate their various three way feud  as it has fueled the fire and brought out the lyrical genius in all three of them. Although, ultimately I am quite pleased that John has rejoined Adam in creating music and that Jesse and John have, as it seems, come back to friendship. All is well that ends well. Although the middle time seriously created some of my all time favourite songs. And Brand New and Straylight Run both put on such fantastic shows. I am assuming TBS will be just as good, if not better. Especially since John is back and I know he is great live.

Tonight I relieved their feud and all of the bitter angst of their lyrical war. It was beautiful. I cannot wait to see Adam and John in LA. Best present ever.

Listen to Seventy Times 7 by Brand New, then Theres No I in Team from TBS, then Another Word For Desperate by Straylight Run. Then when you are loving every second of it listen to I Believe you But My Tommy Gun Dont- Brand New and Mix Tape also by them. So fantastic. The list does go on a bit more but its rather late and I am aiming for a few hours sleep. So enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment