31 May 2011

Toaster Texts

({})

I didnt know what it was but it looked like a toaster. Odd that a toaster was my first instinct when I was getting a text of comfort. I dont think I would feel comforted if I was being pressed between two grills of metal that is heating up. Regardless, I mistook a hug for a toaster. Toaster texts have now become my favourite as they make me laugh and deep down I know it's a hug and that someone cares. It's easy for me to forget that everyone shows emotion differently and I dont always realize how much people do care because they just show it differently than I do. Thanks for caring and putting up with my antics everyday. I was going to insert a fact about a race here but you will already know this about you so it would just be redundant. 

2 comments:

  1. ({}) human toaster :-D that is all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for someone to say that...

    ReplyDelete