24 May 2011

I'm Hopelessly Hopeful, You're Just Hopeless Enough

First off, I may love Pete Wentz a bit. His One Tree Hill appearances nearly completed my life. And his lyrics haunt my mind so frequently. What a stud. But thats entirely not the point. I was listening to Fall Out Boy and this stuck out a little, as most of their lyrics do. Maybe no one else ever feels this way but I am a little bit of a hopeless romantic. I dont show it much as I am very slow to trust anyone and I dont like things that involve emotions or feelings. But deep down I have this major hopelessly hopefulness that I will fall in love and it will be a bit of a fairy tale in a random and crazy way. I know I perpetuate this because I am such a sucker for love stories on television, like Chuck and Blair. I love them. Yet when I close my eyes and think of the many men I know, only one comes to mind and he is just hopeless. Maybe I just fall for the ones that are a bit hopeless. I am not quite sure. The only thing I am sure of is what I am looking for ultimately. I need someone that will listen to my music and laugh with me at obscure things and make forts in cardboard boxes or read books about dinosaurs. Regardless, here I am listening to Fall Out Boy and being a bit hopeless and wondering if a fairy tale of any sort is in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment