07 May 2011

They Are Not You

The house is silent. I have made a choice. I dont want to try to impress people. I dont want to try and act any way because it seems to be the right way. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I just want to be able to look in the mirror and see myself. Sometimes that means dark nails and band shirts and loud punk music. And sometimes it means sigur rose and yoga. Sometimes it means I am making bracelets or painting. But all the time it means I am doing what I want because I want it. My life isnt about trying to find and impress some guy so I can have a perfect love fairytale. Its not about trying to be prettier or more outgoing than the other girls so some guy will remember me. Its not about beating everyone on stupid exams. I am tired of all of that. All that matters is being me, and things will fit into that or they wont. And the things that dont fit never were right in the first place.

Welcome to me not trying to impress anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment