28 May 2011

BTDubs

Thats how she types btw. It's rather cute and it had me actually laughing out loud so I am not going to tell her otherwise. Its those little idiosyncrasies that make people interesting and catch our attention. I was thinking about that at the gym the other arvo as I was stretching by the mirror and realizing I havent made that one face in a long time. I used to scrunch up my nose as I would smile when someone would visit me at work or for other special surprises when I wanted someone to know I loved them but for some reason couldnt talk. Or when I used to bite my lip to stop me from saying anything that involved emotion because I wanted to appear fierce, strong and independent. I think we all have special faces for special people and I think we need to embrace that. Find what makes you unique and cling to that, you should never want to just be another robot in the sea of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment