05 May 2011

Part 3. TPAB

No, I am not a stalker. Yes, I am writing a part three. Tonight he came to class. Holla!  Although he was chatting with some girl in a non datingish type way it appeared as he came in. However, I woke up voiceless today so my voice sounded like a duck, dirty hooker or a sexy raspy cowboy- depending who you asked. So my attention while teaching was solely on actually getting words to come out of my mouth. Awesome. As class came to a close he gave me the usual nod and I noticed that him and the girl left the room together but said nothing, so it still appeared overly platonic. She was waiting outside the changerooms as I entered, I assumed for him. I grabbed my stuff and walked to the store to get something for my throat. As I was leaving, in my own world as usual, I was shocked when I saw TPAB and the girl, walking in the shopping centre. His keys were dangling and he seemed disinterested and unsure of where they were even going perhaps. As I looked away he did a double take. Double takes should make any girl feel good. Then, being me, as I kept walking I turned to see which shop they were heading into, it was the fruit place. He was looking back at me again. Nailed it! That is not a gf. I theorize that if it was they would have been holding hands, or walking close together or he would not have double taked TWICE. Ergo, I can still have my minor crush on the PTAB even though I know absolutely nothing about him, except that he has two shirts, one arizona one and one other one, and he sometimes comes to my yoga class. Now to find a way to friend him. Yes, I am crazy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm giving you a homework assignment. This is non-negotiable.
    You will...
    1)determine whether T-PAB (pab as in pabst blue ribbon) is American. Whether he is or not, you will also find out where he's from.
    2)If you do not know already, you will find out his name
    3) You will find out what brings him to aussieland.

    Possible ways to broach the topic include but are not limited to
    -if he is wearing aforementioned shirt, take note of the shirt and note that you attended university in America.
    -if he is not, mention it anyway, and ask whether he's from America or just happens to have a shirt from a relatively less popular state.
    -"bump" into him outside of yoga (don't worry, your secret's safe ;) and mention something about class.
    -use the phrase "not a stalker" on conjunction with "I was observing you the other day." Winning combination if I have ever seen one.

    You see where I'm going here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is outloud funny. 1. Perhaps. you see I havent had a chance to talk to him. He leaves class after its over and I wait in the room til everyone leaves. And I dont see him outside of class ever except that once. Therefore 2-3 are all out of the question unless I can talk to him.
    Perhaps next thursday he will be early and I can say hi? Or perhaps I will observe from afar continually..

    ReplyDelete