12 May 2011

Part 4. TPAB

This is my finale of this sequence. Today, being Thursday, was my typical class night. TPAB was there. With a new girl who had actually never done yoga before. I realized that I didnt care if they were dating or besties or anything. Because he isnt real. He is real in the sense that he exists. He is a human that crosses my path. But he is not real in my personal scheme of things in the sense that when I think of someone to call or laugh with, he isnt on the spectrum. He is not a part of my life and likely never will be. Oddly I feel really at peace recognizing that. I waste a lot of time imagining and pondering very unplausible situations. Things that have only the most miniscule chance of happening. I perhaps believe in fairytales. But I am a realist more than most things. So when I stop and take note of the situation, TPAB is not part of a bigger picture. And thats okay. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment