16 May 2011

Adverse Karamic Reactions

Apparently my karma is off, or I am being punished for something. Thats the only explanation for my unlikely series of unfortunate situations. Hopefully by finding the words to describe the previous week I will figure out where I went wrong and how to realign myself with the universe.

It all began with a simple virus. A voice was lost. Then breathing became more effort then it should be. This resulted in a prescription. This gave breath but also several very undesired side effects. The adverse effects poured over into all aspects of life and when Monday came it felt like the weekend was only a drain not a refresher. Waking to a powerless building only heightened this sense of dreary gloom. The prospect of candle light being my only option in the evenings and no oven seemed to hang over me. And yet as I sit here typing I actually feel a bit relieved. I thought that the universe hated me or that I had clearly ruined my own karma. But I think I just needed a reminder of the simplicity of things and how little we actually need. Its so easy for me to get caught up in useless things and waste immense amounts of time. The beauty of the reflection of candles in the mirror and knowing that all I can do is let go is exactly what I  needed. Last night was so simple and relieving. I almost hope that my power is still off tonight so I am forced to just read and contemplate without so many distractions.

Thank you for hating me a bit universe. I feel much more aligned and at peace with things. I think I am on a road to happiness. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment