31 May 2011

Jamaica Declares Independence From Mexico Day

So today I had a longer than you would think discussion about when Jamaica declared its independence. I mean some people are very unaware of this situation and think Jamaica is still part of Mexico. I am here to help people obtain further knowledge and become more aware of Jamaicas current situation. Fortunately I am pretty tight with a Jamaican so I can stay well informed. So to further inform the rest of the world, and by that I mean the few random people that read this, here is an update.

So back in the day Jamaica was part of mexico. But then the bobsled team realized that they didnt need to be on the Mexican team and that they could have their own team. So they rallied up their people, which was easy because the bobsled team is basically the foundation of the Jamaicans. So they uprose and won. Since Jamaica was actually attached to Mexico they felt like being attached to a country they had just declared independence from that they needed to do something about it. So they all got out their shovels and dug all around their borders until they hit the ocean. Jamaica broke off and floated away to its current location, unattached from Mexico.

And this is how Jamaica became independent from Mexico.

Its unfortunate for people who ask me questions and are gullible. I apologize for my instant ability to make up very obscure stories and tell them with a straight face. I hope this is not detrimental to your survival. Although perhaps that is part of natural selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment