09 March 2011

Unicorn Tears

Somehow those two words evoke strong emotions in me. Initially because I know its a new colour for my favourite company and I definitely want something in it. And then because it's unicorn tears, they scream magic and pain and healing and hope. Somedays are like unicorn tears, bitter and painful for some reason but at the same time they hold this glimmer of life and hope that little else compares to.

Life has such an odd way of being really hard in the simplest ways but then something always happens that draws you back from the breaking point. Life was feeling so bitter today after I felt like people were so human, full of unknowing and error and a lack of helpfulness because of this. And then the most stressful situation of the day and probably the week if not more, turned out to be exactly what I needed. I needed to be thrown back into my element, to be sharing my passion with others and to have a chance to recognize my progress and growth. I needed to meditate and find myself again, it was time to regroup.

So as I continually think of how incredible it would be if we could go around collecting little unicorns or how intense the healing powers of unicorn tears must be, I realize that some days are definitely unicorn tears days, and that I must purchase an article or two in that shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment