27 March 2011

Nobody Likes To, But I Really Like to Cry

It was like a broken leaky faucet. And not at a convenient time. Nearly three straight hours around several people I know and I was that one with a tear streaked face. I couldnt stop it though. I tried so hard. I thought I had taken a deep breath and it was contained. Then I ran into someone in the hall, we are friends so I said hello. Next thing I know I was bawling in your arms. Hopefully you learned your lesson, dont say hello to someone in the hall. That is basically how it went continuously. And yet I still can feel the salty drops walled up behind my blue spheres. Apparently there is more. I feel like I could vomit. Thats why people shouldnt cry, it ruins your makeup and makes your stomach hurt and gives you post crying migraines. No upside to those three things.

Today was not really that good of a day. At least the Flames beat the Oilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment