30 March 2011

Blah Blah Blah..

I'm a dirty tramp. If you are now questioning my relationship history or perhaps lack of definition involving it and are now deeply wondering if "dirty tramp" is a good descriptor of me, well you can stop. Quoted and frequently repeated. Although I temporarily was having my mind blocking this literary catch phrase as I had not remembered it until it was refreshed for me today.

Organic Chemistry was the bain of my existence. It was the class I achieved the lowest grades in and yet it was the one I tried the hardest it. I did everything imaginable to learn that material and for some reason I would find myself feeling like each exam was a game of jenga, just hoping to pull out the right thing and not fail. However, as much as I want to say I hated that class with a deep and firey passion I cannot. As I look back into my eyesockets and let the wheels and cogs of my brain work to pictures of past experiences I laugh. Ochem was full of spiderman fruit snacks, pokemon, catch phrases and epic people. I struggled immensely with the material but I learned to really work hard for something that I didnt enjoy in any sense. And along that road, which was clearly straight uphill with boulders being thrown at my face, I met incredible people. Perhaps it is true, those roads less traveled, the hard ones, and the ones we dont really want to embark on, often are the ones that we look back on and are grateful for. Or maybe you read this and all you thought was blah blah blah..



I'm a dirty tramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment