10 March 2011

Except if it Doesnt Work out, Then It Ends in Heart Suck

I get annoyed when people tell me about love and how great it is and blah blah blah. Yes, I am very aware it exists. I am also aware that I know over 30 people that put a ring on it this past year. But then again I also know what its like to be broken hearted. So as much as it is lovely and all for so many people to be in some blissful realm of unreality in love, I prefer a more grounded route involving me not living in a bubble unable to face facts. I am quite sure things will work out for me in that department one day, maybe not entirely how I want it. Because lets face it, at this exact second I could tell you exactly what I want to happen because I do care about someone that much. But then again, I also have enough sense and people to remind me of logicality, that I dont fancy any more chats about romance in the near future. I am taking a mental vacation from the subject as I am not currently open minded to your thoughts about how great it is that I deeply care about someone and how its bound to work out. You know what, it has every odd against it working out and if it doesnt, then I will be left in a place known as "heart suck". So yes, I am no longer going to stress about all of the people getting married, especially the boys from my past. I am no longer going to stress about "us" or if there can be an "us" or any of those silly little things. Instead I will continue to just live my life over here, because as stressful as it is, it is kinda epic. This isnt me giving up on the plague called love, it is me accepting it and living my life because thats all you can do sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment