01 March 2011

The Now

You have this book I am actually psyched to borrow. I know you said lots of religious people arent a fan, but I feel like my perspective on life will fit in with this book. And our surrounding conversations have left my head spinning. The now. How little time we each spend there. Our constant glancing towards the past or future and worryings of things that will never happen outside of our imaginations. It all happens so often, but how often do we remember the now? Not enough. I miss those days of yoga all day, when I could just meditate and the times I spent finding out who I was once the layers and things placed upon me were removed. Today I have wasted heaps of time worrying about things I cant change and that likely wont happen near as disasterly as I can imagine them. So I am closing my mind to those thoughts. I am ready for an evening of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment