01 July 2011

My North American Tour

I used to think that 14 hours away was like a lifetime. That nothing could really withstand that distance. Now it has all changed. It feels like anywhere on the North American Continent is close. Its like anything is possible. Seeing anyone is no big deal. Its all so different. I am still hours and hours and hours away from people and the distance seems like we are across the street. I am trying to get everywhere, see everyone. And already the days feel like they are disappearing. Like I am losing control. There is just so much to see. I dont want to miss anything and yet things are already being missed.

I dont know when I will be back. I used to think it would be soon. I dont know why I thought that. Logically it makes no sense. I really wont be. Not at all in the next year and a half most likely. Unless something drastic happens. And drastic things tend to happen more than expected. So maybe I should expect something. Its just far, and expensive and my time off is so limited. So I have to do it all. See it all. Make every second count. I need this north american tour to be everything so I can hold onto it until I come back. My expectations are too high. I am setting myself up for disappointment. And yet I cant lower them. Not this time. So cross your fingers. Things may get crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment