27 July 2011

Smitten

A good solid word right there. It was recently used not in reference to me and then next thing I knew it was describing that weird feeling that I had been suppressing. I realized that I am entirely smitten. And for me that is crazy scary but at the same time it makes me happy. Happy in the way that I smile and bite my lip because I dont want to feel like that goofy smile is noticeable to others. Its the way that when I close my eyes I think about him and it gives me that awkward feeling in my stomach. Its the fact that he makes me laugh and smile when he isnt trying. I am really smitten, to the point where I know I feel awkward talking about my feelings but I have to at some point. I havent felt this way in a long time, and it freaks me out. I told you I kinda like you and I hope I dont have to say more than that to keep you around because that was about as much as I can say about feelings. But deep down I am really smitten and happy, so I hope he sticks around for quite some time.

1 comment: