30 July 2011

The Moon is Just the Backside of the Sun

Days come and days go, and so few make an impression. So few feel like they are changing everything. But sometimes they are. I think the last few days were days like that, at least for this chapter of my life. I have felt something I havent felt in a long time. I have had moments where all I can do is laugh and smile because you make me happy. I am grateful that I met you long enough ago that I could learn to feel comfortable and share secrets with you. That makes it easier now. Although not entirely easy. I admit I am going crazy sometimes. But I am trying to hide those bits of crazy.

When Janitor met Lady he acted proper, then Carla told him not to lie, so he let all of his crazy out and then it was overwhelming so Carla interjected and prevented that. Ergo I know that I cant let it all out at once. So I started blogging about it, I had work and life so I didnt finish the post, plus my laptop is password protected, so I didnt expect you to ever read it. Then you borrowed it to get us notes and next thing I knew you were interjecting my own words into our conversation. You know I am crazy and you havent run yet. Maybe I should tell you that I am crazy about you, but that might be too much.

So for now I want you to know that you make me smile and that I like just sitting and painting or listening to records or wrestling or wearing my onesie cuz it gets me free ice cream. I like that you admit that you see me looking at you in class cuz you are looking at me, which makes us sound like we are fifteen. I like you.

1 comment: