25 July 2011

Penny For Your Thoughts

I have a tendency to say whatever I am thinking. Usually before I have thought about it. Even when I have thought about it and partially dont want to say it, I still will because I get this overwhelming feeling that doesnt go away unless I say things. So I just say things and then backtrack when necessary.

But not everyone is like that. A lof of the time I look at people and just wonder what they really are thinking. Most of the time I wonder what you think. The other day I wish I could have just given you a penny to see the slightest glimpse into what I didnt know involving your thoughts. Maybe it would work. Maybe I could offer pennies.

Then again sometimes that feeling when someone voluntarily decides to share something dusty that they dont often say, well that is nearly indescribable. Like this evening. I was shocked and so touched in that moment when an unexpected thought was shared.

Maybe a penny for my thoughts is more appropriate tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment