19 July 2011

Water/Land Dragons Unite!

"This is what it would be like if you had two lesbian moms Cameron."

Welcome to a world where I get to be in Kaitys house with her and every moment is magical. It was brought to my attention that I have not blogged about her enough which is tragic since my love for her is greater than my love for nearly all humans. Which is another reason we are working on a special project about humans.

Moving forward. So time with her is probably like what it would be like for you if you saw a unicorn. We were just being normal and playing MASH yesterday and I got the worst results and it actually bummed me out as if it was real. Oh how MASH messes with young hearts and heads. We also began taking several random quizzes to learn about ourselves. Enter Jessica. We learned that Kaity is both the sun and moon, Jessica is like Voldemort, Jonathan is my future lover from the story we had to read and so on. I think these quizzes will help us shape our futures, they seem pretty legit.

Needless to say, my life is so much completer in this home. I already feel a twinge of sadness knowing I cant just bring her on the plane with me tonight. However its time to find ninja clothes or something of the like for our usual round of photos. 

1 comment:

  1. I miss you already!!! Thanks for a great 48 hours :) Love you!!! Kiss kiss!!

    ReplyDelete