09 July 2012

Tripping over the same crack in the sidewalk

That is exactly how it feels. Like I keep seeing the crack and then tripping knowing exactly what is about to happen but doing nothing to stop it. It would appear like I continually choose to walk that path knowing I will trip. The illogicality of it all astounds me. But here I am.

I want to say it is because of unavoidable situations. Because I can't help where I am placed. But ya more than that. It should really be blamed on my lack of control over who I did interest in. It just always seems to be the ones that are built to destroy. To not be looking for the kind of girl I am. I wanted to end saying I finally stepped over the crack, deleted a number that would only lead to pain but before I even got the words to paper it seems like I have walked right back down that street only to find a new crack or maybe the same one situational wise. I am probably on my way to tripping over my own two feet right now but for some reason I dont seem to feel the need to outstretch my arms. I suppose only time will tell if I have bruises on my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment