13 July 2012

Triple Treat Brownies

Maybe that is all it takes, or perhaps it is the straw that broke the camels back. But as I sat there, basically in my own world, eating absolutely fantastic gf cookie/brownie things I made a realization. I think I was completely wrong with my first impression of thinking you were arrogant and clueless and such a player. I think you may actually be charming and a gentleman.

I realize it seems like every other second I meet someone and then suddenly realize how amazing they are and am enlightened. But I am okay with that. I like being opened up to new worlds. And I am okay with the fact that I may be smitten with a surgeon and that I can't show my face at the place I work because somehow over night every person has heard gossip about us hanging out and it embarrasses me so much I can't think.

But the point of it all is that I don't care. I don't care I everyone has some opinion. I dot care that I am leaving next week and it makes no sense. I really like my gluten free brownie things and am super psyched that I actually made an impression on someone that in a way I really respect. And perhaps Monday at work I will die of embarrassment or maybe this weekend I will just be smitten and won't care. I don't even know, and I don't really care. I am learning to love in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment