13 July 2012

Love in the Moment

How embarrassing and awkward. Blogging on my phone is brutal and leads to a shocking amount of errors. Like how my last post was meant to end with "live in the moment" yet it says "love". I was going to correct it but now I wonder if my error has only made it more honest and true. That is my problem. I can exist right now. I can be here and know I am here and take it in. But the moment it comes to loving or carin or emotions I am no longer in that place. I am in the furthest place from it. So maybe I really do need to just learn to love in the moment. To let myself feel. To let things happen. And to not be so controlling and anal that nothing can just happen.

It is a miracle I haven't chopped all my hair off again out of my attempts to take control. It could be worse though right? Maybe I am growing up and learning to let things be.

No comments:

Post a Comment