01 January 2012

The Completeness of JD and Elliot

A few hours ago one of the most important people in the entire world got engaged. Nathan and Kaity remind me that fairytales and true love exist, they entirely complete each other. It makes me think of JD and Elliot, possibly because Kaity has always been the JD to my Turk. So now that they are all ringed up I find myself wondering if Nathan is Elliot. He has never acted Ellioty but I mean he has to be Elliot for this to work. It is confusing, but I think I can cope with it. JD and Elliots marriage completed the eight seasons and completed a beautiful chapter in my life, although it isnt exactly completed since I still rewatch scrubs on a frequent basis. The point is, I think that people really can complete each other. Sometimes I am really cynical and jaded but deep down I know that the right person makes you better than you are by yourself. So congratulations my soulmate, I am entirely excited and thrilled with your pure happiness. I love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment