31 December 2011

With Fingers Crossed

It has begun. Another tomorrow has arrived and the world has not ended. I really just think of the new year as another day we are blessed to be alive, I suppose it isnt much of a milestone in my mind, although I admit I like the closure it represents. I like things to come full circle and for chapters to end.

So I begin this next chapter of my choose your own adventure with my fingers crossed. I think this year is about to be crazy. Without knowing much of anything that will happen I already have plans to see snow, something I miss in epic proportions, and then to do placements in 4 hospitals and to graduate and to sign a contract for a job. Those are all kind of largeish things, especially the snow part. So I have my fingers crossed that I will be brave and that I will be able to rise up to these pages that are growing up and preparing for a career. This time I cant just back out and go back to school, I am going to step into the real world. So I want to make the most of the last year of my student days. I am not going to hold back and miss out on the small but monumental things.

As motion city says, with fingers crossed their will be love.

No comments:

Post a Comment