28 December 2011

Opening the Letterbox

Time passes and people change. In the season of embracing change and striving to become someone better and less obsessed with the past I decided it was time to move on. Time to actually let myself step away from the past and to build a life where I am. So I walked away from my blog that held so much heartache and longing for people and places that were no longer mine. I want to say this will be different, that I wont have ridiculous posts are boys that are so wrong for me or wishing for snow when I live somewhere so far from that, but that wouldnt be true. Inside I am still the same girl. I still miss home and am dying to be in love, but this time I am a little more grown up and actually ready to move on entirely. Welcome to my letterbox. May you find words of love, laughter and encouragement as you tread along your own journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment