29 December 2011

Your Letterbox

I write a lot of letters that dont end up posted. Some I just write in my head over and over and over and some I write out but leave in notebooks or crumple up. They are always full of words I want to say but dont know how, or dont know if I should. I tend to put my foot in my mouth or come across the wrong way because I get so awkward around feelings so I usually just write it out, and then dont send it.

This is the note I keep scrawling over in my head today.

Remember how we randomly met at a wedding and then you fb stalked me and asked me out? Well  I had a boyfriend but immediately after receiving your message I broke up with him. I figured if I was that excited to actually get to know you I shouldnt be dating someone else. I think the point is ever since that first time we chatted you have impressed me and intrigued me and I constantly wonder if you realize how epically great you are. You changed my life on your porch steps. Thank you. I wish I lived on that continent so we could awkwardly hang out more.

Maybe I will post it to you one day. I wish I was brave like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment