28 January 2012

Nails That Look Like Screws

Sometimes you need reminders. Like a string tied to your finger so you dont forget the milk. I should go find a string to remind me not to step on things. I think I got so caught up in the unwell feeling that seems constant that I forgot what real pain is. I am pretty sure I know remember. I have been reminded that it is much more painful to step on a nail with tons of swirls and to get it half stuck in your foot and then removed. The getting it stuck part doesnt even really hurt. It mostly just hurts when they try and pull it out or when they stick a needle in your foot. In an odd way I am glad I stepped on it. It just kinda brought me back to reality. Pain does that. It is a hassle though as I cant really run since it hurts to walk but thats okay. I will just take this week to get back on track.

Reminder, dont step on sharp things that can impale you, it can be inconvenient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment