22 January 2012

The Truth Behind My Lack of Marriage

Odd how the marriage topic is coming up. It just is happening in real life so it isnt my fault that I am writing about it. You see the other day I was having an immersion week in a hospital. As such I was helping with a few patients and observing and what not. The last morning we were with a patient we had been seeing each morning. He was a bit unpredictable but our walk was less traumatic than usual and so when it was finally time to get him into the chair before leaving I was feeling like things had gone much smoother than the past two days, it had been decent. Then as I was helping him into the chair he commented on my weak muscles. In his broken english he told me that I didnt have a husband because of said small muscles, and that I needed to eat more, he then proceeded to tell me his wife was strong.

All of these years and I just didnt know. I mean I thought my arms were toned but apparently not. And since I am crazy I went straight from the hospital to the gym and worked out enough to have my arms still hurting a day and a half later. I am not letting small muscles be my demise, good try.

No comments:

Post a Comment