21 January 2012

Margin of Error

"You find the magic of the world in the margin of error"


So perhaps I heard this on a tv show but I am okay with that. It just really rang true so the source is mostly irrelevant. It is when something unexpected happens, something you think is impossible or at least improbable, that you find the magic in it all. It is the unexplained and unexpected that creates the beauty. I think thats what I miss. I suppose that makes it easy though because I recognize that and know its what I am looking for. It is when people surprise us and someone fit perfectly when they shouldnt that we can find what we need. I think the margin of error is overlooked. We spend so much time scrutinizing what we expect and what should happen that we glance over the small yet beautiful things that are really just happening from error.



No comments:

Post a Comment