13 January 2012

It's the Strong Vs the Weak With a Chance They Both Might Break

It feels like that constantly without the realization of breaking. Life generally seems like we are working to become strong or fighting for something knowing we are the underdog. And then there is the odd chance when we are the one with the upper hand expected to walk away with the winnings. Yet do we actually realize that regardless of our position when its a versus situation both parties may lose. It isnt an exclusive thing, life doesnt always have clear winners and losers.

I often forget that I cant do everything alone. And when I get into those situations I find that I change the versus internally and still have that battle as I struggle to accept strengths and focus on weaknesses. I think that when we are aware that pitting ourselves against anything we are just setting ourselves up for the chance to break we have to be careful. I am not saying we shouldnt challenge ourselves and others, I just feel like its more beneficial to be on the same team than to put everyone at a risk of breaking.

I could stand to be more of a team player. I wouldnt say I look out exclusively for me, I just dont usually gravitate to group things, I prefer to just be on my own as I know that if there is failure it doesnt hurt someone else. Perhaps the whole thought behind this is that the strong and the weak should just come together in a synergetic type of way and then the both breaking thing wont be an issue. We are all strong yet full of weaknesses but we dont have to choose to break.

I need to be less hard on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment