16 January 2012

The Green Goblin's Brother and Scrubs

Dreams are not my thing. I have no qualms in admitting that I am not a fan of sleep. I am not even sure I know what it feels like to be well rested so when I have nights full of dreams it doesnt usually leave me feeling any aspect of thrilled.

The other night it was one of those dreams were we had to piece some puzzle together to try and not have something horrible happen I presume. We were shown a photo and at first we didnt know who it was, then I did. But I couldnt just say who it was like I would be able to when I am awake, I could only describe that he was the green goblin's brother and that it had to do with scrubs med school. I really just was trying to say Dave Franco.

I dont understand why dreams have to be so complicated and stressful. In most dreams I cant even see clearly, its basically like I dream without having my glasses on which equals me seeing little to nothing. So really they are just frustrating. I suppose that the one upside is that they make me realize how much worse life would be if it was anything similar to my dreams. It does make me wonder if everyone has messed up dreams all the time though or if it just goes along with my lack of ability to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment