19 January 2012

I'm Tired In This Every Moment

Lyrics really can express things better than I can. I dont know why I bother thinking of my own words most of the time. Regardless, I have been really tired. When I say tired I mean I am tired enough to go to bed before 7 each night. Although I do make myself wait til at least 9 because prior to that seems excessive I just am really tired. Even if the clock would account for me lying in that giraffe spread bed for 9 hours it really means nothing it seems. Its not really something you can explain to someone and have them understand.

The thing is I am not overdoing it. My days arent overly stressful right now. And the hours I have free are full of things I like, such as organizing, watching something, reading, running or in the kitchen. So it isnt like things are that rough. I just am really tired with no outward reason. I suppose that is a downside of the appearance of chronic fatigue. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I dont one hundred percent have it, but I can guarantee that it is related to the plaguing health issues I cannot resolve. It is always interlocked. The pain, the nausea, the exhaustion. I am not writing this to whinge. I really am not  but this is kinda my blog and therefore I can say what I am thinking. And I thinking that being exhausted constantly is annoying. I also think that spending my asleep hours dreaming of almost dying on a frequent basis is not helping the situation.

I could have it so much worse. And I accept the place I am at and that there is no easy solution. I just am tired. I just need to find enough energy to inspire my class tonight, although if I dont, my new playlist for our first class back of the year should do it. Thank goodness for Bon Iver, Jamestown Story and Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment