01 January 2012

My Kung Fu/ Ju Jitsu Stuff

Oh hey. I am basically a ninja. Well maybe not. But I definitely entirely wish I was. And apparently my grandfather thinks that I have such skills. I am still a slight bit confused as to how he thinks that Kung Fu and Yoga are the same but I will take it. I mostly really love yoga. A resolution is to do it daily. So fingers crossed. It always confuses me how I can love it so much but how easy it is to not make time for it. I think that comes from my procrastination pants, I would say jeans but I dont really wear those. It is just really easy to waste time or to feel tired and just not get around to the things that matter. I suppose if I stick with that mentality I will never be a ninja. Although I did leap onto a semi high brick wall in three inch heels and a cocktail dress in a most flawless manner the other night... the point of this all is that its good to love something. And to love it so much that people think about it when they think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment