12 April 2011

Taunting Spiders

If you are thinking I am an awful person and that I take poor innocent spiders and torture them you are clearly on another planet. You see the spiders are the ones tormenting me. It's like they can smell my arachnophobia. I am doing much better than I was just mere months ago. But sometimes its just a little cruel. If they are outside and not in my way and just in their webs I dont freak out. I dont scream or run or jump like I used to. If they are inside I kill them or ask my dear housemates to. Then there are the terrorizing ones. These ones live in my kitchen. This is the third one. They wait til I come innocently in to get a snack or water or wash a dish or two and then they pop out. They ensure I know they are there, then they start hopping! And I get way scared! And they are always near whatever I need, the sink, the microwave the dishes. It's just not fair. I try and stay out of their way but they cant claim the whole kitchen. And then when someone comes home I tell them and the spider hides! So then I just look crazy and the spider lives to torment me again tonight or in the morning. Sigh. This is not fair. I am trying so hard to get over my fear but when they keep taunting me and hopping I just dont see how I am supposed to deal with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment