17 April 2011

"If the Rhinoceros Party Showed Up I Would Vote for Them"

"We don't speak English very much,
but we French very well !"



Welcome to the Rhinoceros Party.


Way to be a joke of a political party. I am not that into politics. I try and stay informed in elections and when I vote I always make sure I know exactly what I am voting for. Unfortunately I am abroad and not voting in this election but was chatting about it with my dear grandmother today and she was the one to provide todays title, thank you grandma. But I actually have a few things to say today about this. First off it is a ridiculous name for a political party, if you want to be taken seriously amongst the Conservatives and the Liberals you are already off to a bad start. The next issue is that it's a political party from French Canada. That already screws them over. Sorry, but French Canadians are not the most beloved people. Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt I decided to seriously read up on their party on their political page. Unfortunately the most commonly used phrase is "to be translated some day" followed by mass amounts of french things. Canada may be bilingual but the only people that utilize the French language are the French Canadians. Way to isolate your party and make it nearly impossible for the rest of the country to even consider voting for you. Congratulations Canada on allowing the most ridiculous political party to participate in our elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment