16 April 2011

The Second Last Page in the Yellow Book With Blue Pages and Roses on the Front

I opened my yoga notebook this week to write in my progression for my class. I like to keep track of what I teach each week, it builds up my variations of the modified primary series. This notebook was started when I was becoming a yoga teacher as the american summer came to a close and has all of the beautiful things that I learned knowledgewise. As I flipped the pages and smiled with the memories of self reflection and coming to understand both myself and yoga I found this on the second last page.

"Attractive
So Spiritual
Adventurous
Outdoorsy
Way Random
Dinosaurs and ninjas...
So trustworthy
Gentleman
Loves Travel
Good Listener
Caring/Thoughtful
Humble
Athletic
Very Real
Artistic/Creative
Has a future/*********
Family Oriented
Intelligent
Insightful
Aware
Open

I think I am falling for you & here is why."

Word for word. Stars inserted due to the specificity of their future plans and my complete unknowing if they ever read this blog. Some anonymity is probably best. This list may be one of those stupid things you write down to make thoughts get out of your head but right now its just a clear reminder to me of the sort of things that are actually important. And I actually still think all of this about you. Its crazy how so much has changed but in some small way it is like nothing has changed at all. I hope that somehow it sinks in when I tell you that you are fantastic although I think you just laugh it off. I hope to see your face in person in the next 10-14 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment