28 October 2012

Taxidermy

The other night I was at dinner. And at some point I realized that I was saying really strange things. I think I realized it because the other two people there were staring at me and asking what I was on. And then it came out that this was actually me being normal. I just had been too tired lately to be me. Plus at nearly 2am the other night I was talking to my brother. And when we talk the best of me comes out. And once I get going it can take days before I can revert to basic human interactions. You see we talk about really important things. So instead of me trying to make up words that will be less accurate to reality I am going to overload you reality. BAM!





Who else wakes up to dinosaurs? That was only the first of many..



Dont worry, I keep my taxdermied squirrels in my purse or my pocket so I can pet them when I am lonely. I miss this guy more than anything in the freaking world. I dont know what I would do without weekly skype dates and imessaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment