20 October 2012

I Must Look Like I Am Running Away To You At Your Faster Pace

If you could only slow down long enough to realize I am finally stopping. I am no longer running from everything. I am coming to terms with reality and creating a beautiful future of my own. It isn't running away when you are running to something. It is gracefully leaving. At least that is what I am telling myself. I can only hope that others will feel the same and be as receptive. I already have caused tears and I feel so bad. I didnt mean to upset anyone. I know I will cry but I didnt want anyone else to. Now I am apprehensive about shedding light on it all this week. But the truth is talking a lot is still just talk and that wont change it. I bought a one way flight. It is real. I am finally going to stop running and go home. It is time for me to face the reality that I tried to hide from and I honestly am really excited because I think that this is an important step towards me being able to move on. This place has been a most lovely escape but the truth is that I came here to escape. And no one can run forever. Not happily. So I can only admit that I feel a sense of relief knowing that I have matured and been able to make a proper decision. So I hope you can slow down enough to see that I am not running away.

No comments:

Post a Comment