09 October 2012

Magic Eight Ball Humans

All my thoughts are scattered lately. It's is like my mind is constantly playing a combination of scrabble and boggle at the same time, and well, no one can win at that game. So all I can really do is vomit out the words I think of as it seems to be the only type of vomit this little body is capable of.

I sought advice from two different sources today. Both experts per-say in their respective fields. One educated and one in religion. I was looking for separate information and it all has turned out so backwards. I thought I knew what the medicine man would say. He has left me with a sense of speechlessness as all I can do is process the thoughts he laid forth. And then I was expecting something vague from the religious leader and yet heard something so definite. I wonder if my thoughts guided his. Or if I just wanted verification. Either way both responses were not what I expected. Humans are so like magic eight balls, unpredictable.

I think that if I had a magic eight ball right now it would be telling me that the next few weeks are setting a stage for change. I think it is almost time to test out my wings and leave the best, but I already know there will be a lot of falling involved so am hesitant to take that first plunge. But as I am only human I must admit I can be as unpredictable as those beloved magic eight balls so who knows what is about to transpire.

No comments:

Post a Comment