19 August 2011

This Place Is Far More Inappropriate Than The Appropriate Place

I write things I know are personal, or perhaps shouldnt be wrote on here. Knowing that fact doesnt stop me though. It just is something I know. Although sometimes I  hold back. I think of things I want to say and know that its too much, too overwhelming or just not right for this forum. So finding the appropriate place to share the right things is hard. In knowing this I feel blessed to have found the right place twice.

The first time it was in a setting of safety and honesty. A room where no one would judge and people would ask the hard questions only because they wanted to help. A place where I saw people and loved them due to their flaws, where my heart broke for other people and where I knew they were looking out for me.

The second time was unexpected. It is a group. A group I found through social media none the less. A group I found because I wanted information. I wanted to know I wasnt alone. And then one day I wrote something and realized I was so entirely not alone. That other people knew the exact way I felt, that they had the same frustrations and that they didnt want anyone to feel alone. A place where my heart breaks when I hear of their pain and their  lack of solutions. A place where I can say exactly what I am feeling and not have to explain everything. Where they just know.

I wish there wasnt people that felt the way I feel sometimes. We all think that though I am pretty sure. We never want someone else to experience anything bad. And yet I am so grateful that other people know and understand. That they can make me feel so much less alone when alone is all I know how to feel when it comes to some things. The appropriate place makes the words flow so much easier.

3 comments:

  1. You have a lot of secrets that I feel like people aren't allowed to ask about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not secrets, I have just been a bit ill again, and dont feel like here is the place to divulge it all, thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :/
    (in response to being sick, as opposed to divulging business)
    If for some reason you find yourself in P-town, give me a holla.

    ReplyDelete