11 August 2011

For TPAB Lovers

For those few people, so maybe like one human, who has been reading this words long enough to know about the TPAB series, well this one is for you. As usual on a Thursday I went to teach. Typical, this has been basically every Thursday for nearly 6 months. I was stoked tonight, mostly because I just really love yoga. So class came and went and it was normal and nice and I felt good. Then TPAB came up. I nearly died and didnt hear what he said at first because I was so shocked. He is Australian! How confusing! HIs accent just stunned me. I didnt ask his name because I secretly dont want him to have a name other then TPAB, but update, he is not American. On to next week when I will look at him in confusion as he walks in wondering if he knows that I thought he was american for 6 months.

2 comments:

  1. XDXDXDXDXD
    Didn't this all start just because he was wearing a shirt with Arizona on it?
    My question is how he arrived at owning such a shirt. New York? Cali? I can understand those, but Arizona?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! His shirt that says Tucson is what got me in the first place. Perhaps if we speak again I will ask like a crazy stalker.

    ReplyDelete