03 August 2011

My Lack of Skill

In my head I have a lot more skills than in real life. Or maybe its more like in my head I have more faith that I could do things that I really most likely cant do. Lately my lack of skills has been more obvious than usual. Tonight I learned that I am not very good at pole dancing. Perhaps with more classes I could gain some skills, however, after one intro class my shins are tender and my abs got more of a workout than anything else. I also have realized that my fighting skills are minimal. I can talk it up but when it comes down to it, if its me vs a boy I will lose. Its not for a lack of effort, just a lack of size and skills.  I also have realized that I am not very good at hangman or painting or drawing most of the time. I think its time for me to do things I am skilled at or to obtain new skills so that I dont realize my lack of skills.

Until then I will stick with my ninja, nunchuk and mind reading skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment