09 August 2011

I Got Butterflies, Or I Just Really Had To Pee

Perhaps I wouldnt post this if I stopped long enough to think of how inappropriate this may be. However, in this current moment I feel in a sharing mood so here it goes. You know how when you really really have to pee but for some reason you cant? Perhaps you have to have a full bladder for a medical exam, or you are in a car and cant stop, or you hate public restrooms, or maybe there just arent any bathrooms or trees around. So imagine that feeling, the one where you are pretty sure you are going to wet yourself any moment, especially if you move or are bumped. Yep, thats how this morning was for me. So prior to finally being able to pee I said a quick thanks hoping out of the car and then it happened. No, I didnt wet myself. i got those insane butterflies that scream how much I like you. And its been a long time since I have felt that. But I had to pee so badly made thats all I was feeling. I am scared to think that you actually elicit that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment