07 December 2012

This Week Was Hard

This isnt poetic and it has been awhile but this is just the reality of this moment. This week marked nearly three weeks of close quarters with family and for someone that doesnt really like humans and basks in alone time and personal space it has been hard. But that has been the least of it. I have had 10 days to pack up my life. To take everything I have known for over two years and to fit it in the weight requirements of 70kg, which is basically nothing if you know me. Four bags of donated clothes later and I am still at least 7 kg off. Not to mention the fact that I pretend I am not sad to be leaving but I am actually so sad I could cry on cue. And then to add the cherry on top a boy I recently ended things with is engaged, after one week, engaged. And so this week has been hard. End post.

1 comment: