18 December 2012

Deception

I am quite aware of the season and festivities but despite that I feel the need to release. I have always been known for being a bit blunt. Things just come out of my mouth and I do sometimes regret it, but I just speak faster than I think. So I suppose because of that I just thought it was always really hard to lie. I mean when you dont even have time to think and then you realize you have said three sentences well its too late to change your story. So because of this I just like to think that people are really honest. Sarcasm is not included. I bleed sarcasm. But that isnt the same as deception. I just have realized that there are humans that lie so much that they even begin to believe that what they are saying is true. They convince themselves that they are not in the wrong. They completely pull the wool over their own eyes to spare themselves the despair that comes from dishonesty. And I have learned that when you begin to see through the wool and recognize that it was a wolf all along it can be extremely painful.

I know that I say the wrong things a lot. But for the first time I have realized that I would rather say the wrong thing and be honest than to live a life that is a twisted web of lies. Lies hurt people. But as much as I am learning about deception I finally feel like a scrap of the truth is being uncovered and I would rather learn the truth and feel its sting than to continue to be fooled by the sheeps clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment