27 December 2012

Your Adoptive Family

Tomorrow we meet them. And all I can do is continually wish I was a year further in my life. If I had my real job started and a home I could adopt you both. I already love you more than infinity. But instead I am barely graduated with a huge loan and an inability to work in my homeland. It just wouldn't be possible yet.

But you have no idea. You love our grandparents like I do. You fit with use. Like every other child that has graced our home you feel like you are ours. And I am so not ready to meet the people that will take you. My heart already hurts knowing there will be a goodbye.

I am such a fan of adoption and know that one day I will adopt and love someone else's child as my own but that somehow never makes it easier to let go. I just too easily give my heart to children that aren't mine. I hope they are nice and love you even close to the way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment